By Andrzej Wieckowski,Carol Korzeniewski,Björn Braunschweig
Reviews the most recent thought, innovations, and applications
Surface vibrational spectroscopy strategies probe the constitution and composition of interfaces on the molecular point. Their versatility, coupled with their non-destructive nature, permits in-situ measurements of working units and the tracking of interface-controlled methods less than reactive conditions.
Vibrational Spectroscopy at Electrified Interfaces explores new and rising functions of Raman, infrared, and non-linear optical spectroscopy for the learn of charged interfaces. The publication attracts from enormous quantities of findings suggested within the literature during the last decade. It good points an across the world revered group of authors and editors, all specialists within the box of vibrational spectroscopy at surfaces and interfaces. content material is split into 3 parts:
- Part One, Nonlinear Vibrational Spectroscopy, explores houses of interfacial water, ions, and biomolecules at charged dielectric, steel oxide, and electronically conductive steel catalyst surfaces. as well as providing lots of useful examples, the chapters current the most recent size and instrumental techniques.
- Part Two, Raman Spectroscopy, units forth hugely delicate techniques for the detection of biomolecules at solid-liquid interfaces in addition to using photon depolarization recommendations to explain molecular orientation at surfaces.
- Part Three, IRRAS Spectroscopy (including PM-IRRAS), reviews on wide-ranging systems—from small gasoline molecules at well-defined surfaces to macromolecular complexes—that function the development blocks for practical interfaces in units designed for chemical sensing and electrical strength generation.
The Wiley sequence on Electrocatalysis and Electrochemistry is devoted to reviewing very important advances within the box, exploring how those advances impact undefined. The sequence defines what we presently comprehend and will do with our wisdom of electrocatalysis and electrochemistry in addition to forecasts the place we will be able to anticipate the sphere to be within the future.
Read or Download Vibrational Spectroscopy at Electrified Interfaces (The Wiley Series on Electrocatalysis and Electrochemistry) PDF
Similar statics books
Reflecting the large raise in approval for quadrupole ion traps and Fourier remodel ion cyclotron resonance (FT-ICR) mass spectrometers, useful features of Trapped Ion Mass Spectrometry, quantity IV: concept and Instrumentation explores the historic origins of the newest advances during this increasing box.
Facilitating the innovation, improvement, and alertness of recent spectroscopic equipment in proteomics, Spectral options in Proteomics offers a extensive review of the spectroscopic toolbox that may be used, both with proteome or sub-proteome combinations or with individual/purified proteins studied in parallel.
This e-book offers the newest advances in ultrafast technological know-how, together with either ultrafast optical know-how and the learn of ultrafast phenomena. It covers picosecond, femtosecond, and attosecond strategies suitable to purposes in physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering. Ultrafast know-how has a profound impression in quite a lot of functions, among them biomedical imaging, chemical dynamics, frequency criteria, fabric processing, and ultrahigh-speed communications.
Dieses Lehrbuch bietet eine umfassende Einführung in die moderne Elektrische Messtechnik. Behandelt werden:- die Fehlerrechnung systematischer und zufälliger Fehler- die Erfassung von dynamischen Messfehlern und ihren Korrekturen- Geräte und Verfahren der analogen Messtechnik, wie z. B. Standard-Messgeräte, elektronische Messverstärker, Messbrücken.
- Proteomics of Biological Systems: Protein Phosphorylation Using Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass Spectrometry: Therapeutic Protein Characterization
- Analytical Techniques in the Pharmaceutical Sciences (Advances in Delivery Science and Technology)
- Cross-Calibration of Far UV Spectra of Solar System Objects and the Heliosphere: 13 (ISSI Scientific Report Series)
- Quantitative Applications of Mass Spectrometry
- Microbial Metabolomics: Applications in Clinical, Environmental, and Industrial Microbiology
Additional resources for Vibrational Spectroscopy at Electrified Interfaces (The Wiley Series on Electrocatalysis and Electrochemistry)
Vibrational Spectroscopy at Electrified Interfaces (The Wiley Series on Electrocatalysis and Electrochemistry) by Andrzej Wieckowski,Carol Korzeniewski,Björn Braunschweig