By Ed Rickard
• It amasses compelling proof that the booklet is an real writing of Daniel, the good Jewish statesman who lived within the sixth century BC.
• It indicates additionally that his booklet thoroughly predicts Jewish adventure in the course of the subsequent numerous centuries.
• It totally explains the riddle of the sixty nine weeks—the prophecy foretelling while Jesus may come. the answer offered this is the 1st to turn out by way of right dates and calculations that the prophecy used to be precisely fulfilled. it's also the 1st to permit Scripture itself determine the occasions framing the interval.
The e-book of Daniel is divinely inspired.
• In its research of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream photograph, it's the first to set up conclusively what the toes symbolize. The feet—a photograph of the ultimate nice empire earlier than Jesus returns—are the United international locations, and the feet are the 10 neighborhood governments now embracing nearly all countries of the world.
Jesus' go back is drawing near.
For these alive in the course of the Tribulation
• It revives and defends the traditional view of the church that the Antichrist will come from Syro-Iraq.
• It demonstrates that quickly after the Tribulation starts, Egypt will assault Syria.
• It sketches out the opposite awful commencing occasions of the Tribulation.
You dare no longer omit the Rapture.
Read or Download Daniel Explained: A Commentary on the Book of Daniel PDF
Best christian reference books
Rereading the Biblical textual content: trying to find that means and figuring out bargains with difficulties students face in translating Hebrew phrases and sentences into modern English. glossy readers have many selections whilst choosing a translation of the Bible for private use. Translators search to express to today’s readers the message the biblical writers attempted to speak to their unique readers.
The Cornerstone Biblical remark sequence (18 volumes) offers scholars, pastors, and laypeople with up to date, obtainable evangelical scholarship at the previous and New Testaments. providing the message for every passage, in addition to an summary of alternative concerns proper to the textual content, every one quantity equips pastors and Christian leaders with exegetical and theological wisdom to allow them to greater comprehend and practice God’s note.
Previous testomony Theology offers a foundational software for a theological examining of the outdated testomony. within the book's crucial chapters, John Kessler delineates six differing representations of the divine-human courting, with precise emphasis at the type of reaction each conjures up from the folks of God.
The Prophetic Almanac 2017 is a charming ebook that would take you on a religious trip. It provides the instruments to RESET, REWRITE, and REVIVE the plan of God on your existence for 2017. From very important dates, impacting wisdom, and a prophetic observe for all 50 states, this publication is stuffed with details, concept and divine revelation.
- How to Believe in God: Whether You Believe in Religion or Not
- Understanding the Bible
- Righteous by Faith Alone: A Devotional Commentary on Romans
- Kids and Kingdom: The Precarious Presence of Children in the Synoptic Gospels
- The Scribal Anointing: Scribes Instructed in the Kingdom of Heaven
- Crafted By God
Extra info for Daniel Explained: A Commentary on the Book of Daniel
Daniel Explained: A Commentary on the Book of Daniel by Ed Rickard