By Graham A. Webb
Annual stories on NMR Spectroscopy offers an intensive and in-depth accounting of the growth made in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many functions. Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical instrument utilized by chemists and physicists to check the constitution and dynamics of molecules. lately, no different approach has won as a lot value as NMR spectroscopy. it's utilized in all branches of technological know-how during which targeted structural selection is needed, and during which the character of interactions and reactions in answer is being studied.
This publication has tested itself as a most desirable source for either experts and non-specialists alike who are looking to get to grips with the hot recommendations and functions of NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves because the preferable source for studying the hot innovations and purposes of NMR spectroscopy
- Presents a radical accounting of the development made in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many applications
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists utilizing NMR spectroscopy to review the constitution and dynamics of molecules
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: Volume 88 PDF
Best statics books
Reflecting the massive raise in acclaim for quadrupole ion traps and Fourier remodel ion cyclotron resonance (FT-ICR) mass spectrometers, useful points of Trapped Ion Mass Spectrometry, quantity IV: concept and Instrumentation explores the ancient origins of the most recent advances during this increasing box.
Facilitating the innovation, improvement, and alertness of recent spectroscopic tools in proteomics, Spectral strategies in Proteomics presents a large evaluate of the spectroscopic toolbox that may be used, both with proteome or sub-proteome combos or with individual/purified proteins studied in parallel.
This ebook provides the most recent advances in ultrafast technology, together with either ultrafast optical expertise and the examine of ultrafast phenomena. It covers picosecond, femtosecond, and attosecond techniques appropriate to purposes in physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering. Ultrafast know-how has a profound effect in quite a lot of purposes, among them biomedical imaging, chemical dynamics, frequency criteria, fabric processing, and ultrahigh-speed communications.
Dieses Lehrbuch bietet eine umfassende Einführung in die moderne Elektrische Messtechnik. Behandelt werden:- die Fehlerrechnung systematischer und zufälliger Fehler- die Erfassung von dynamischen Messfehlern und ihren Korrekturen- Geräte und Verfahren der analogen Messtechnik, wie z. B. Standard-Messgeräte, elektronische Messverstärker, Messbrücken.
- NMR Spectroscopy of Biological Solids (Practical Spectroscopy)
- An Introduction to Laser Spectroscopy: Second Edition
- Fluorine Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Detection of Explosives and Illicit Materials (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics)
Additional resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: Volume 88
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: Volume 88 by Graham A. Webb