By Graham A. Webb
Annual stories on NMR Spectroscopy provides an intensive and in-depth accounting of development in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many functions. Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical instrument utilized by chemists and physicists to review the constitution and dynamics of molecules.
In fresh years, no different approach has won as a lot value as NMR spectroscopy. it really is utilized in all branches of technology within which specific structural decision is needed, and the place the character of interactions and reactions in answer is being studied.
This publication has demonstrated itself as a most excellent capability for either experts and non-specialists seeking to familiarize themselves with the latest ideas and purposes bearing on NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves because the most popular source for studying the hot suggestions and functions of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists utilizing NMR spectroscopy to review the constitution and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all points of molecular technological know-how, together with MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Read or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 90 PDF
Similar statics books
Reflecting the big raise in acclaim for quadrupole ion traps and Fourier remodel ion cyclotron resonance (FT-ICR) mass spectrometers, functional features of Trapped Ion Mass Spectrometry, quantity IV: conception and Instrumentation explores the old origins of the most recent advances during this increasing box.
Facilitating the innovation, improvement, and alertness of latest spectroscopic equipment in proteomics, Spectral ideas in Proteomics offers a extensive assessment of the spectroscopic toolbox that may be used, both with proteome or sub-proteome combinations or with individual/purified proteins studied in parallel.
This publication provides the newest advances in ultrafast technological know-how, together with either ultrafast optical know-how and the research of ultrafast phenomena. It covers picosecond, femtosecond, and attosecond approaches appropriate to functions in physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering. Ultrafast know-how has a profound influence in a variety of purposes, among them biomedical imaging, chemical dynamics, frequency criteria, fabric processing, and ultrahigh-speed communications.
Dieses Lehrbuch bietet eine umfassende Einführung in die moderne Elektrische Messtechnik. Behandelt werden:- die Fehlerrechnung systematischer und zufälliger Fehler- die Erfassung von dynamischen Messfehlern und ihren Korrekturen- Geräte und Verfahren der analogen Messtechnik, wie z. B. Standard-Messgeräte, elektronische Messverstärker, Messbrücken.
- Refractive Indices of Solids (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- X-ray and Neutron Techniques for Nanomaterials Characterization
- Helium Ion Microscopy: Principles and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Materials)
- Internal Photoemission Spectroscopy: Principles and Applications
- Broadband Dielectric Spectroscopy
- Magnetic Resonance Elastography: Physical Background and Medical Applications
Extra info for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 90
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 90 by Graham A. Webb