By Graham A. Webb
Annual reviews on NMR Spectroscopy offers an intensive and in-depth accounting of development in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many functions. Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical instrument utilized by chemists and physicists to review the constitution and dynamics of molecules. in recent times, no different process has won as a lot value as NMR spectroscopy. it really is utilized in all branches of technology during which special structural decision is needed, and during which the character of interactions and reactions in answer is being studied.
This publication has demonstrated itself as a most effective skill for either experts and non-specialists who're trying to get to grips with new concepts and purposes touching on NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves because the finest source for studying the hot suggestions and purposes of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists utilizing NMR spectroscopy to check the constitution and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all facets of molecular technological know-how, together with MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy PDF
Similar statics books
Reflecting the large elevate in approval for quadrupole ion traps and Fourier remodel ion cyclotron resonance (FT-ICR) mass spectrometers, functional points of Trapped Ion Mass Spectrometry, quantity IV: thought and Instrumentation explores the historic origins of the most recent advances during this increasing box.
Facilitating the innovation, improvement, and alertness of latest spectroscopic tools in proteomics, Spectral ideas in Proteomics presents a large evaluate of the spectroscopic toolbox that may be used, both with proteome or sub-proteome combinations or with individual/purified proteins studied in parallel.
This e-book offers the most recent advances in ultrafast technology, together with either ultrafast optical expertise and the research of ultrafast phenomena. It covers picosecond, femtosecond, and attosecond approaches appropriate to functions in physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering. Ultrafast expertise has a profound influence in quite a lot of purposes, among them biomedical imaging, chemical dynamics, frequency criteria, fabric processing, and ultrahigh-speed communications.
Dieses Lehrbuch bietet eine umfassende Einführung in die moderne Elektrische Messtechnik. Behandelt werden:- die Fehlerrechnung systematischer und zufälliger Fehler- die Erfassung von dynamischen Messfehlern und ihren Korrekturen- Geräte und Verfahren der analogen Messtechnik, wie z. B. Standard-Messgeräte, elektronische Messverstärker, Messbrücken.
- Probing the Response of Two-Dimensional Crystals by Optical Spectroscopy (Springer Theses)
- Non-Equilibrium Nano-Physics: A Many-Body Approach (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Optical Spectra of Phthalocyanines and Related Compounds: A Guide for Beginners (NIMS Monographs)
- The Physics of Semiconductors: An Introduction Including Devices and Nanophysics
- New Frontiers in Photochromism
- Ultrafast Infrared Vibrational Spectroscopy
Additional info for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy by Graham A. Webb